Please forgive, when awkward, the English of this page. English is not the author's native language.
The following four first books are small (5 by 8 inches or 13 by 20cm). They are not thick, all between 160 and 190 pages and are inexpensive.
They can all be purchased through the internet.
The fith is a full size book, a little thicker and more expensive, but well worth to own.
All of them are easy to read, even though most of them require several readings.
None of these books use mathematics anyone can read them.
Scientific books for non mathematical yet pragmatic minds
- "Relativity, The Special and The General Theory". This book originally written in German (1920) by none else than Einstein himself is available in English in all book stores and on the internet. You can also consult it free of charge at: Bartleby.com Relativity. The Special and the General Theory
- "Introducing Quantum Theory", by J.P. McEvoy and Oscar Zarate. ISBN 1 84046 057 1. This book is a must! It is oustanding! If you do not understand what is going on in the quantum theory, once through you will understand why you cannot understand!
- "The Character of the Physical Law" by Richard Feynman. First MIT Press Paperback Edition, March 1967. Richard Feynman is a favorite physicist writer/popularizer of physics. This book is a must to feel the spirit that motivates professional scientists.
- "The Periodic Kingdom" By P.W. Atkins. BasicBooks A Subsidiary of Perseus Books, LLC. This book shows how science can also be poesy, when beauty impregnates the writer's interpretation of reality.
- "Great Physicists. The Life and Times of Leading Physicists from Galileo to Hawking" By William H. Cropper. OXFORD University Press 2001. The history of physics is not only wonderful to discover, this book makes also one get in the shoe of the physicists of today and yesterday.
A Glance at Gravimotion
"A Glance at Gravimotion" is not a book, it can be read online free of charge, click:A Glance at gravimotion
Gravimotion is a unified interpretation of gravitational, electrical, magnetic and electromagnetic fields... and more.
Gravimotion is a clever, innovative interpretation of Nature...
Return to top of page